* WRITE TO firstname.lastname@example.org
* Date requested *Number of participants *Tour requested *Approx ages *Special needs *Phone number when in ensenada.
-Tours usually start at 9am, end 12:30 pm approx for the shortest, and 4:30 pm approx for the longest tour (please tell us if your cruise will depart before 5:30 pm)
-A deposit is required depending on the size of participants and the tour activities, on average a 40 % DEPOSIT to PAYPAL, rest is paid on arrival in cash
– When deposit is done you will get full pick up instructions (About a 7 minute walk away from the cruise, left towards the city )
****** CLOSED ON SUNDAY*******
CANCELLATION POLICY AND REFUNDS
To this day we have never had to keep a refund because we do all we can for you to have your tour(but does not mean it wont happen if you don’t follow the rules) .
*Deposits are Non Refund when
1.- if you don’t show up at the Pick up time (other people could be waiting and have a schedule to follow)
2.- You do not contact us at least 20 hours about your Cruise arrival date change.
3.-Mistake about your arrival time to Ensenada will not get you a refund or guarantee a tour.
During your sailing, if your cruise ship is not able to make port as scheduled at the *last minute* due to weather conditions, mechanical failure, or other unforeseen circumstances, WE WILL REFUND 90 % OF YOUR DEPOSIT.
The sooner you contact us about your cruise’s *last minute change* the better chance you will have to get your tour. Though cannot guarantee the exact tour you wanted, specially when the tours requested here are usually a little more complex than most tours.
GETTING BACK ON THE SHIP AFTER YOUR TOUR – ON TIME
I have been a tour guide since 1997 and have never missed the ship, but if you don’t follow the rules we cannot guarantee it, so please pay close attention to your tour guide’s instructions
- You must show up at the time requested at the gathering place.
- You must not separate from the group without telling us.
- You must ask before you leave the ship, when you must be back on it and tell us because sometimes the ship leaves earlier than usual. Usually the cruise will start letting people out around 8:00 am to 8:30 am and will want you to be back on the ship before 5:30 pm.
- You must not get in trouble with the law and get detained.
ABOUT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE AND PRICE
1.- Total number of people for the tour you requested must be at least 4 people in total for most tours, it can be from your own party or join others with similar plans (we will try to arrange that)
You can try to share plans if for that day you are a party of only 2 people
2.-If you want a private tour for just 2 people it’s usually a 50 dlls extra added to the total price (we will let you know if you agree)
3.- If there is a 3 people total for that day you will pay 25 u.s dollars extra (We will let you know if you agree to add to the total).