- We start with the main wine museum
- Then Go to Doña Lupe’s for her famous Jam tasting experience and restaurant with many natural products you can buy.
- The we go to a winery for a tour to learn about the process of wine production(this is interesting even if you don’t drink wine).
- Then we go to sol de medianoche for an incredible cheese tasting.
- * * * Kumiay Indian Reservation Museum (Trade off option)
There is a very hidden native tribe, the Kumiay reservation, near Valle de Guadalupe, with lost history and a small and very interesting museum.
At times even a natural medicine walk tour option is available for 7 dollars more per person with a native expert that will explain on what flowers they use for medicinal purposes, and more.
5 people minimum for price to hold
*Downtown city tour part of the tour can be skipped and be taken back to the downtown cruise area if participants want to skip that part of the tour.